Saturday, May 11, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
“Woman?” She chuckled. “Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.”
The original character descriptions of Friends
So much love for this show
The last sentence of each one…
Who was the troll who wrote this?
This is great! The boys’ descriptions are stellar. And damn, I am only three years away from how old everyone was in the pilot. The last sentence gives me hope, though. :)
troy/abed, domesticity style:
big spoon/little spoon: Troy and Abed don’t spoon. Troy sleeps flat on his stomach with his arms and legs spread out, the same way he did when he was little; somehow, he always leaves one foot hanging off the edge of the bed, no matter the size of the bed in question. Abed sleeps on his back with his hands folded together over his ribcage, and always has. Since he and Troy started sharing a bed, he’s grown accustomed to Troy’s hand resting on his stomach, or Troy’s face nuzzling into the space between his neck and his shoulder, but Abed’s glad they don’t spoon — it sounds like the sort of thing that would make it hard to fall asleep, and, also, Troy drools sometimes.
favorite non-sexual activity: Most of Troy and Abed’s favorite activities are non-sexual, honestly. Marathoning television shows, going on adventures, filmmaking, being Spiderman and/or Batman, building stuff out of other stuff, using the power of their imaginations, crab-walking (okay, you caught them: sometimes the crab-walking is sexual).
THIS IS JUST THE CUTEST :3
Monday, May 6, 2013
Friday, May 3, 2013
An addiction, that each Zodiac is likely to have.
Aquarius: Video Games
Libra: (Sleeping) Pills
Scorpio: Internet Addiction
Cancer: Addicted to another person
Maybe I should have been an Aries? I’m a Virgo who hates cleaning…
This is kind of terrifyingly right-on-the-nose that I’m just glad I can blame my arbitrary star sign for my internet addiction.
I can’t stop laughing at Harry running the fuck away, the boy who lived ladies and gentlemen.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT
Hermione Granger, everybody
30 Rock + TV Tropes
↳ ’Platonic Life Partners’ with Liz Lemon & Jack Donaghy:
This is when two characters have been friends for a long time, and share a closeness like that of a long-term married couple. Occasionally, there are individuals who assume the duo are married or dating, or wonder, “Why aren’t you guys dating?” or try to set them up as a couple. However, the duo is perfectly happy just being friends, and the lack of sexual attraction is mutual.
The reasons behind this vary. Sometimes they’re truly in love with someone else. Sometimes it’s just how they feel. Sometimes they even tried dating once a long time ago and realised that they just don’t think about each other like that. Whatever the case, the final result is entirely platonic on both sides.
Usually, their relationship with each other is the most important relationship, with even romantic relationships coming in second.
one of the hottest gifsets everrr